Wednesday, 10 January 2007

Getting back into the swing of things

Rich started back at college this week. He has a study week (a whole week devoted to one subject) this week on sex and marriage and yesterday followed the story of Peter, the vicar who became Pauline, or something like that!

It's been exhausting getting used to single-parenting again. That's the downside of the long holidays. I get so used to Richard being around and so dependent on him and then term starts again!

This term feels quite busy for us. My wives' small group want me to do a session on worship with them. Rich and I will be teaching the Circle when our church does Lifeshapes for Lent. We'll lead worship there a few times and probably do the under 3's group. We're also going to Greg Sharples' church in Bristol to do a weekend teaching on worship and something else, can't remember. I've been asked to sing with one of our friends, Toby, at a bar night our church is running which is something completely different. So, I'm not doing my evening course at Wycliffe this term - too much!

This weekend, we're back to Sheffield for the first time since we left. Going to catch up with friends and go to the TOM inductions on Saturday night.

Bring it on ...!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the end of the holidays! Ben has just gone back to work today after over 3 weeks off and we've been staying with lots of people over that time as well so it's a bit of a shock to the system to be on my own again with Callum! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. love Helen x

    ReplyDelete