Welcome 2007 and Happy New Year!
My first post of the year celebrates the occasion of Emily starting nusery today. We walked through the park and across the bridge (can't believe I've got to do that twice nearly everyday for the forseeable future!) - took about 10 minutes. She had a great time and stayed the full two-and-a-half hours without me, not that that's a huge milestone for her. I was a little sad to leave her but got home to find our friend Yann chatting to Rich, so he was a welcome distraction. Emily was pretty exhausted for the rest of today. I'm planning on jumping right in there and making her go every day but we'll see how she goes!!
Joannah is 14 months and is beginning to stand unaided. In fact, she took her first step today, though I wouldn't call it walking. It was nice to spend some time with her just the two of us; she deserves some of my undivded attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment